Information Update Policies and Procedures
Valencia Tutors Remains OPEN
I wanted to take a moment to update policies and procedures for the next three weeks. Valencia Tutors scheduled closure for spring break April 6-10 remains. If this closure changes, we will update accordingly.
In an effort to maintain continuity, families may choose to attend sessions via on-line or continue their regularly scheduled classes/tutoring at our center. We will be using a program called VEDAMO. This will be a very easy process for students. There is nothing to set-up. Students/parents will be sent a link and the link will automatically access the class. Completing courses continues to be a priority. Students will maintain regularly scheduled times with their teachers for on-line courses and tutoring.
For families who choose to stay home, please note the following:
- There will be no refunds for the month of March tutoring services.
- There will be no refunds for courses.
- Valencia Tutors is extending their make-up policy for the month of March only.
- Families will have until June 13, to make up classes. This make-up policy will also extend to charter schools.
- Make-up sessions do not replace regular sessions and cannot be used as a credit. No exceptions.
- Students that participate in our college planning program may choose to attend scheduled appointments via ZOOM or SKYPE. This includes SAT/ACT classes as well as college consulting appointments.
- Valencia Tutors hours will not change during this interim time.
Again, Valencia Tutors and its management remains vigilant in providing a safe and healthy learning center. In a time where there is overwhelming uncertainty, Valencia Tutors is committed to maintaining a place of normalcy and consistency. This matter is fluid and we will respond accordingly.
Laura Lorenze and the Staff of Valencia Tutors.